Saturday, February 13, 2010

Suck it, Cupid

Welcome back, suckers. (Or sucker, as I'm afraid the case may be.) So tomorrow is Valentine's Day, and I am well on my way to becoming a lonely old cat lady hiding behind velvet curtains and glaring at the young people. But that's okay. 'Cause then maybe somebody will make a documentary about me. Anywho, here's a perfectly marvelous, perfectly unique list of my favorite Broadway love songs. I know most of them don't fit the bill all that well. This beez MAH blog, dammit!

How Could I Ever Forget - Next to Normal
Donna - Hair
Losing My Mind - Follies
It Couldn't Please Me More - Cabaret
Maybe This Time - Cabaret
My Junk - Spring Awakening
Goodbye, My Love - Ragtime
You Could Drive a Person Crazy - Company
Not While I'm Around - Sweeney Todd
Mein Herr - Cabaret
Going Places - Grey Gardens
Peas in a Pod - Grey Gardens
I Will Never Leave You - SIDE SHOW

1 comment:

Marisa said...

i approve of your array of songs---espcially how could i ever forget...but that seems to be more of a sob song than a love song...anywhooo