Thursday, March 11, 2010

Holy God

I am sick of dealing with the Inkpop Idiots. No, I don't want to read your stupid vampire book. Don't get me wrong, folks. I've met some incredibly lovely, talented people on that site. But they're few and far between, and the great majority are shrieky twelve-year-olds trying to shove their predictable romance novels in my face. Lenora tells me not to lose hope. I say you don't have to deal with these people, Lenora. The other day I had to read a story about a cat that gets turned into a girl living in Nazi Germany. What class. What style. And I can't take it anymore.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Ugh, totally agree. I actually discovered your blog on inkpop (nice to see a fellow theatre lover on there!), and honestly, I've lost some faith in that site. Everything involves either the paranormal or romance. Or *sarcastic tone*, even better! A predictable combination of the two!

While I am twelve, my writing tends to be a little more hard-hitting than my peers. I don't mean that to sound pretentious, just to say that I write about more serious topics, lol. Love the blog!

Marisa said...

yes you can.
and yes i have