Monday, December 6, 2010

Pity Post # 2

Sorry, folks. I reread Gone With the Wind and haven't been blogging as much as I ought. So. Lotsa shit closing.

Fela
Night Music
Next to Normal
In the Heights
Scottsboro Boys
Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson

I'm certain there are some that I'm forgetting. It's 2009 all over again. I'm gonna miss Next to Normal a lot but I think the purging is necessary. The way I see it you have to give up to get. I can't remember where I heard that.

Emerson decision coming back any day now and I am so nervous I may very well have a seizure any minute now. Probably shouldn't be blogging when that happens.

1 comment:

Marisa said...

N2N and In the Heights are closing too early...especially N2N considering that it won a Pulitzer Prize not so long ago!
Doesn't make sense...one thing I hopes Broadway doesn't turn into to....revivals and whiny 1 act new musicals