Friday, November 28, 2008

This Deserves an Entry All Its Own!

Okay, I know it's been like two hours since my last post. But I found something that I cannot in good consciene keep from you. My new Christmas wish is to have this picture framed and hung in my room. I seriously cannot possibly express how insanely much I love it, or how insanely happy it makes me. There are no words that could possibly express how much I love it. As soon as I saw it I thought, that goes RIGHT to the blog!!! It's also my new laptop background. Okay, kids. Curtain up. Light the lights. HERE SHE IS, BOYS! HERE SHE IS, WORLD!!!!I love this picture so much I am shaking. Yes, that's Kristen Stewart. Yes, she's smoking pot. This is gonna be all over the tabloids, but you heard it here first, folks. I don't even know what else to say to express how much I love this picture. The thing that makes it so hilarious is not that she's smoking pot, but that she's OUTSIDE. On her front stoop. Where absolutely anybody can see her and take pictures of her. What a freaking idiot. I have come to the conclusion that the only thing that could make me love this picture more is if it were Patti LuPone sitting there getting high. Oh, KStew. You have truly reached a new level of stupidity. At least now I know why she never seems to show any emotion. It's allllllll cooooolllllll, folks. It's alllllllll coooooolllll. She's gonna be able to buy lots and lots of drugs with her Twilight salary. But wait! There's MORE!


Her dog scares me.

The producers sure aren't gonna be happy. Maybe they'll replace her and I'll get my Christmas wish after all!! I don't think so, though. If Equus didn't kill Harry Potter, this probably won't kill Twilight. Them fancy shmancy Hollywood fellers'll get her out of it. They'll say it's herbal tobacco or something like that. I, however, remain unconvinced. Oh, KStew. You and your drugs.



No comments: