Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Journey On

Yes, I heard that too! Oh, what a wonderful thing to happen to a wonderful show. Yes, the closing was only pushed back a week, but it proves what I knew all along - THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO ACTUALLY WANT TO SEE RAGTIME! They just needed a kick in the ass first.

And now I will let myself go to the closing, because now they're closing with some honor. They're going down swingin', so to speak. As I was lying in bed last night, one thought crossed my mind, "This isn't their time. Something isn't right here. They're not closing on Sunday." And lo and behold, their time it was not. Of course, it's only a week, but this is not over yet. At last, finally, god damn it, there is hope.

This is the most wonderful birthday present I could ask for.

No comments: