Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Huzzah

I was just bribed into visiting SUNY Binghamton because they're putting on Streetcar in October. I have no interest in actually going to school there. On the other hand, I've never seen a live production of my favorite play and my parents know me too well. Oh, dear. I'm a spoiled bitch, aren't I. Well, no more than Michelle Obama, who took 40 people to Spain and rented 60 hotel rooms on the government's money.

That's right, folks! She need 60 HOTEL ROOMS FOR 40 PEOPLE. Isn't it rich? Isn't it queer? Isn't it ridiculously untrue? Not only that, but right wing liars are bad at math. Claude could have come up with better numbers. And he doesn't even have thumbs.

1 comment:

Marisa said...

O Claude, that new daddy!
You may like Binghamton. My cousin went there and she is very artsy.

LENORA WAS HEAR AND READ THIS POST BECAUSE SHE CARES! :)