Monday, August 2, 2010

See You in Hell

Some kid at driver's ed decided to tell me I'm fat. Well, actually, he saw me reading and said, "Don't you hate fat bitches who read all the time?" I was hurt, but I said, "Not really. But still, thank God there are no fat girls around here or that would have really hurt." He just kind of blinked at me and we both backed down. You don't wanna break shit with me, motherfucker.

Deliberate cruelty is not forgivable. I'd never even met that son of a bitch before. I just don't get what he could have gained by deciding to call me fat. It's actually a great comfort to have that confirmed for me. For a while there I thought all my friends were turning anorexic. Oh, well. Sticks and stones, Kate Monster. That bastard can just kiss my fat literary ass.

No comments: