My heart is once again broken. I was inches away from the top five and some motherfucker blew by me. This leads me to believe that I'm not a good writer and should maybe be a prostitute. Problem is my own brother tells me I'm a grenade so I guess I won't be good at that either. This is a list of things that happened today:
1. I failed at inkpop. Again.
2. My cousin that I love more than anything said she didn't love me and then showered everyone else with kisses.
3. I freaked out while driving because SOMEBODY had to sit in the back, eat his chicken, and critique me every time I hit the gas or flipped the blinker.
4. My own brother told me I'm too fat and ugly and crazy to get married. Not a day goes by when I don't remind myself of that anyway.
5. I realized I am never going to get to see Stritch.
6. My aunt got me Green Day tickets and then decided to give them away.
Throw all of these things together and it makes me think I'm not worth very much. This is not a cry for help and it's not a chance for you to tell me I need a psychiatrist. Had that covered a long time ago. And to top it all off, I'm stuck in Maryland. I'm just not in the mood for Republicans right now.