Sunday, June 27, 2010

Moving On

I guess I'm not all that cut up about Hair. Still, I'm wearing a sundress and my purple flower pendant to American Idiot. Old habits die hard. Sigh. What does it say about me that I'm most excited about being able to write on the walls at the theatre? Jesus, it's a luxury I've never known. I'm no Rent fan. What should I write? I've been considering:

1. STOP TAKING PICTURES
2. RAGE AND LOVE
3. EFF U MEMPHIS (Kidding. I would never.)
4. 4 A GUD TIME CALL LENORA
5. WWW.THEINCENDIARYGOAT.BLOGSPOT.COM


And of course it will be in ALL CAPS LIKE THIS AND POSSIBLY IN BUBBLE LETTERS. I learned that from someone else (I WON'T SAY ALICE RIPLEY.) Lately I've come to the conclusion that she isn't crazy. She's just a very lovely, very ordinary, very bored lady.

I am going to miss Hair. I'm gonna miss the music and the lights and the laughs and the tears and the joy that fills your lungs up with helium and turns your legs to jelly. There are things I won't remember, but there are things I'll never forget. I'm not sorry I'm not there, though. I'm just sorry that it had to end at all. Leave it be and let it end.

Life is sunny life is gravy. Thank you Jesus, thank you navy.

1 comment:

Marisa said...

I think you should write choice #4...I dunno just a suggestion
....not for any reason in particular....