Saturday, January 9, 2010

Make Them Hear You


I know the closing isn't until tomorrow, but I'll say my good-byes now. Ragtime was one of the best shows I've ever seen. I'm sure you all know I'm sincere about that. And I will miss it tremendously.


Broadway isn't doing so well. There's no need for me to tell you that. The odds were just against Ragtime. It's nobody's fault. I'm not blaming anybody. It's closing, and there's nothing I or anyone else can do. All I know for certain is that it was an excellent show, and I'm extremely grateful that I got to see it.


Let us not forget that there are worse things than this.s Shows will continue to open, and shows will continue to close. There will continue to be unfair things in life, and we will continue to deal with them. "The world is round. Get over it."


I guess all we can do now is make them hear us. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr9dgASUjyo So listen up, everyone. This is what I want you to hear: I love Ragtime. It's taught me so much about tolerance and beauty and love. And that's what I want for the future. God bless the show and everyone involved.



1 comment:

Marisa said...

ragtime extended....thank god we are free at last...maybe i'll see it this time....